— Posted by John (June 24, 2009 at 9:20 pm)
I just finished the “Making the Case for Life” webinar a few minutes ago, and I’m really happy with how it went!
If you were able to participate live, thank you! And even if you weren’t, don’t worry — it was recorded, so you can watch it here.
Also, if you’re interested in getting a copy of the PowerPoint I used during the webinar, you can download it here.
During the webinar I mentioned I’d be posting a few links, so here they are:
- Dr. Maureen Condic’s White Paper: “When Does Human Life Begin?”
- Physicians’ statement that abortion is never necessary to save the mother’s life
- Christina Dunigan’s excellent pro-life blog, Real Choice
- The tragic story of Christin Gilbert’s death following her third-trimester abortion
- Information on Victims and Victors: Speaking Out About Their
Pregnancies, Abortions, and Children Resulting from Sexual Assault
- “99 Balloons” Video