The Generations for Life Pro-Life Curriculum provides all the tools needed to form, maintain and mobilize a pro-life club in any school, church, or youth group—or to revitalize an already established club.
The GFL Pro-Life Curriculum covers everything from constituting the club and recruiting members to making each meeting throughout the year purposeful and fun.
The entire GFL Pro-Life Curriculum can be downloaded here [PDF]. Selected chapters can be downloaded individually below.
- Read Chapter 1 of the GFL Curriculum, “Why a Pro-Life Club?” [PDF]
- Read Chapter 2 of the GFL Curriculum, “Starting a Pro-Life Club” [PDF]
- Read Chapter 3 of the GFL Curriculum, “Life Topics” [PDF]
- “The Morning After Pill” [PDF]
- Gianna Jessen’s Address at Parliament House, Victoria, Australia [PDF]
[Back to Top]